Book a 7 night stay at Highrocks Beach House before 6th December 2017 and receive a 30% discount on your accommodation!
Please note: When you click on the ‘Check Availability’ button above you will be redirected to our listing on wheretostay.co.za. Please scroll down the page and you will see the availability calendar on the right of the page.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
50% confirms the booking. The other 50% to be paid 7 days prior to arrival.
Name of Account: Mr J K M Taylor
Bank: Investec Bank Limited
Branch No: 58 01 05
Account Number: 10011175958
Swift code: IVESZAJJXXX
MORE THAN 6 MONTHS REFUND 100%
LESS THAN 6 MONTHS REFUND 50%
LESS THAN 3 MONTHS REFUND 0%
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES
ARRIVAL TIME 14H00
DEPARTURE TIME 11H00
IF THIS IS TO BE CHANGED IT MUST BE CONFIRMED BY OWNER.
- Arrival and departure times are 14h00 and 11h00 respectively. Any changes to these times must be confirmed by owner.
- All bookings are based on the Completed Enquiry Form. If the number of guests exceeds the number as stated in the Completed Enquiry Form the owner has the right to terminate and request the departure of the guest or alternatively the extra guests will be added at an average room rate calculated on the booking rate.
- Any social gathering planned must be advised on the enquiry form or as soon as possible thereafter. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of the booking and forfeiture of the Refundable Deposit
- All items of furniture are to remain in the place that they are found. If moved there will be a relocation charge deducted from the deposit if not relocated back to the original position. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Refundable Deposit
- Pets. Please request permission prior to arrival. Please clean up after your pets. Any damage to property by your pets you will be held responsible. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Refundable Deposit
- Cleaning. You will be charged a mandatory fee of R150/day for cleaning for the duration of your booking. Please do not make payment to the staff.
- Appliances and DSTV etc will be in working order when you receive the house keys. In the case of it breaking or not working and a call out is made it will be for your cost if there is nothing wrong with them.
- Soap, bath towels and toilet paper will be provided by the owner. Please advise if these items need to be replenished. Please bring your own beach towels.
- There is a no smoking indoors rule. Failure to adhere to this may result will result in the forfeiture of the Refundable Deposit.
- A gate remote will be provided to you. If the gate remote is misplaced there will be a R500 deduction from your deposit.All keys are the responsibility of the guest. Any lost keys will result in a R250 deduction from your deposit.
- Breakages of crockery. The cost of replacement will be deducted from your deposit. Any furniture, windows/doors or any other asset that is damaged by the guest the cost of which will be deducted from the deposit. Any shortfall the guest undertakes to make good the shortfall over and above the paid in deposit.
- The outdoor Umbrellas and cushions are to be brought down or brought undercover during periods of high wind or rain. Failing to do so and any resulting damage as a result thereof will be for the account of the guest.
- The Beach Gate is chained and locked, on leaving the premises to go to the beach, please ensure that the gate is closed and bolted shut for your own security. Any security breaches as a result of not locking this gate are for your account.
- The property is secured by way of external beams, trellidoors and armed response. It is the responsibility of the guests to ensure that the alarm systems are activated when going to bed at night. Any items misplaced/stolen is for the account of the guest and the owner takes no responsibility.
- If there is any form of illegal activity or malicious damage to property, a complaint will be made at the local SAP Charge Office by the owner and a CRIMINAL CASE opened for investigation.
- Double Bookings. If, in the extraordinary situation, a double booking is made which is an oversight of the Owner. The full booking payment will be repaid plus a R500 surcharge payable to the guest whose booking was cancelled.
- Entry and residing at the Beach House the guest does so entirely at their own own risk. The owners will not accept responsibility for any action/accident that may take place on the property that results in damage to.
- The repayment of the full or part of the deposit will occur within 14 days after taking the above into account. Please provide the owner with your correct banking details.
- Terms of Payment. 50% confirms the booking. The other 50% to be paid 7 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation Policy. More than 6 months 100% Refund, less than 6 months 50% Refund, and less than 3 months is 0% Refund.